家长易论坛

标题: 美剧笔记 你为什么要这么做 [打印本页]

作者: 遇见明天    时间: 2012-8-21 21:21
标题: 美剧笔记 你为什么要这么做
口语精华:
1. Touche.
说得好。

2. Drop it.
别说了。

3. I messed up.
我搞砸了。

4. Suck it up.
别抱怨了。

5. Easy enough.
太简单了。

6. I can handle it.
我自己可以应付。

7. That's a good sign.
这是个好迹象。

8. I've never been better.
我很好。

9. What is he up to?
他现在在干吗?

10. Thanks for not sugar-coating it.
多谢你有话直说了。

11. I have to put it behind me.
我要忘记这些。

12. I'll give it another shot.
我会再试试的。

13. Put yourself in my shoes.
你站在我的立场想想

14. Why are you acting like this?
你为什么要这么做?

15. What's got you in such a good mood?
怎么心情这么好啊?

经典台词:

1. Michael: It would have made more sense had you known that that I've been denying myself human blood for as long as I can remember.
如果你知道我都记不得我多久没喝人血了,那么这就显然非常合理了。

2. Caroline: Why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day.
为什么要因为我男朋友变成了一个混血儿就毁了这美好的一天呢?

3. Elena: Every single time I look at him, I feel like I'm going to break. And I'm not going to give him that satisfaction.
每次我看他,我都觉得我要崩溃了。我是不会让他得逞的。

4. Elena: I know who you really are, better than anyone, Stefan. And I'm not giving up.
Stefan,我比任何人都要了解你的本性。我是不会放弃的。





欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3