2. Daniel and I are on the same page on this.
Daniel和我在这点上意见一致。
3. Remind me to give you a raise.
记得提醒我给你加薪。
4. I need you to court Paul Porter.
我要你去巴结Paul Porter。
5. He's always been dubious of me.
他对我的态度一直摇摆不定。
6. It's no big deal.
这不是什么大事。
7. You wanna tell me why over dinner?
你想在晚餐的时候告诉我原因吗?
8. Okay, no more of this.
好了,够了(不要再说这个了)。
9. Let's not pretend it's not self-serving.
我们还是别假装这是在做公益了吧。
10. I like long odds.
我喜欢赌概率小的事情。
11. You're trying to seduce me.
你这是在引诱我。
12. Those are my ground rules.
这些是我的基本准则。
经典台词:
1. Donna:Before you go mouthing off about him not caring about you, you think about that.
在你大放厥词说他不在乎你之前,给我先好好想想这一点。
2. Mike:No, what you fail to understand is our firm is under attack. And if this gets to Hardman, we're done. You, me, and Jessica. You want to take down the firm, Mike?
不,你没弄明白的是我们的公司正受到攻击。如果Hardman知道了这个事,我们就完蛋了。你,我,还有Jessica。你想毁掉我们公司吗,Mike?
3. Paul:The problem is Tom Klapperich. He's like you.He thinks he knows better than everyone. Truth is he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Tom Klapperich是个大麻烦。他就跟你一样,他觉得自己比谁都明白。可事实是他压根连屁都不知道。
4. Jessica:I have been irritated by you, exasperated with you, and angry at you, but I never thought I'd feel betrayed by you.
我被你惹恼过,激怒过,也对你发过火,但我从没想过我会感觉你背叛了我。