家长易论坛

标题: 美剧笔记:那仅仅是巧合吗 [打印本页]

作者: 遇见明天    时间: 2012-8-23 12:11
标题: 美剧笔记:那仅仅是巧合吗
本帖最后由 遇见明天 于 2012-8-24 09:48 编辑

        口语精华:
        1. More specifically.
        更确切的说。

        2. Piss sb off
        得罪某人

        3. We're just backing a horse that died in the gate.
        我们正从死神的手里抢夺时间。

        4. I have a really hard time trusting you.
        我真的很难相信你。

        5. There's nothing I can do.
        我也无能为力了。

        6. It's out of my hands.
        这超出了我的能力范围内。

        7. It was as clear as day.
        那是确信无疑的。

        8. Everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.
        每个人都做过一些不为人知的事。

        经典台词:

        1. Sucre: You got me in the dark.
        我什么也不知道。

        2. Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
        你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗?

        3. Veronica: Everything's exactly the way I left it.
        所有的东西都保持原样,没被动过。

        4. Lincoln:  I had made my peace to what was coming.
        我已经能够坦然的接受将要发生的一切了。






欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3