家长易论坛

标题: 小学三年级英语作文(二) [打印本页]

作者: Amy    时间: 2012-4-11 14:49
标题: 小学三年级英语作文(二)
The Spring Festival  Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.

植树
  We went to ZengCheng Park at 8 o’clock . First we dug holes . Then we put the young trees into the holes and filled the holes with earth . At last , we watered the trees .
       We were very happy when we finished the work . All of us hope the trees will grow well .

我和我的朋友
  My name is Wu Jie. I am a student of Dongzhou Middle School. I like playing basketball and singing. Zhang Jiong is my good friend. He wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans. He is very handsome. He likes playing football and singing. He is a good student. He usually helps me with my maths.
  We are deskmates at school. On Sunday, we usually play football and swim together. We often visit each other and play computer games together. We are very happy to be with each other and help each other.

My Rabbits
  One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me.
  I’m very happy.
  From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.
  Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.
  I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.

How to make everybody happy
  This is the way I maked all the students happy.
  One Monday. Tom and I went to Simon's office. Suddenly, I was slipping and fell, because there was some water on the floor.
  When I stood up I thought: If I took the mop and dry the floor, nobody would slip and fall. then, I took the mop and dry the floor. Tom also helped me drying the floor.
  So I maked all the students happy.

作者: Ella    时间: 2012-4-11 15:11
绝世好帖!顶!膜拜楼主!

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3