What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来的? 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:30
You came at an awkward time.
你来得不是时候。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:31
You came at an awkward time.
你来得不是时候。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:32
Leave him alone.
别理他。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:33
That's really something.
真了不起。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:33
You fall for it every time.
你每次都会上当。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:34
I'll play it by ear.
到时候再说。作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-19 09:34
I am fed up.
我厌倦了作者: 偶耶 时间: 2012-4-19 09:35
Mind your own business!
管好你自己的事!
支持一个作者: 偶耶 时间: 2012-4-19 09:36
That is my bottom line.
这是我的底线。
再来作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-20 08:33
It's going too far.
太离谱了。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-20 08:33
Oh, you are kidding me.
哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-20 08:33
Take a deep breath and don’t look back.
深呼吸,别回头。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-20 08:33
Let's get to the point.
我们就直截了当地说吧。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-20 08:34
I want to be someone.
我想要成功。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-22 13:59
You'll just have to take my word for it.
这一点你一定要相信我的话。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-22 13:59
I hope I didn't offend you.
希望没有冒犯你。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-22 14:00
He really knows how to bring a person out.
他非常善于鼓励别人。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-22 14:00
Make it Dutch.
各付各的。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-22 14:00
This is on me, I insist.
这一定得由我付账。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:19
He really knows how to bring a person out.
他非常善于鼓励别人。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:19
You have carried your joke too far.
你的玩笑开得太大了。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:19
Whether happiness and sorrow in life would finally become memories.Why not face them with smile.
不管是快乐还是悲伤最终都会成为记忆。为什么微笑对待它们。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:20
May there be joy and happiness around you today and always.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:20
May there be joy and happiness around you today and always.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-25 12:20
Dinner is on me. Please order whatever you like.
晚饭我请客,请随便点你喜欢的。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-26 08:18
Just try to put the problem out of your mind.
尽量不要再想这问题了作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-26 08:18
You should trash all those silly ideas as soon as possible.
你应该尽快丢掉那些糊涂想法作者: TBCTBCTBC 时间: 2012-4-26 09:01
Cool ~ ~ ~ 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:46
I give you my word我向你保证作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:46
I'm sure things will turn out all right in the end.
我相信事情最终会变好的。作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:47
He already knows how to conduct himself.
他已经懂得应该如何为人处事了作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:47
You are talking big.
你吹牛。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:47
She's dying to know where you've been.
她非常想知道你到哪儿去了。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-27 12:48
It's a long story and I'll tell you some other time.
说来话长,我下次告诉你。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-28 11:29
It has been the most unforgettable experience of my life.
这是我生命中最难忘的经历。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-28 11:29
We got mixed up in our directions.
我们搞不清方向了。作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-28 11:30
It's about time you had your hair cut.
你该理发了作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-28 11:30
I assure you it's nothing at all.
我向你保证没什么事。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-4-28 11:31
Just take it easy. It can't be all that bad.
放松点,事情不会那么糟糕。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:48
Let's give all the performers a big hand.
让我们为所有的表演者喝采。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:50
Just take it easy. It can't be all that bad.
放松点,事情不会那么糟糕。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:50
There is no rose without a thorn.
没有不长刺的玫瑰花。 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:51
He is an easy-going person and goes with the flow.
他很随和,喜欢随大流。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:52
I will keep my ears open.
我会留意的。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:54
You still have lots more to work on!
你还差得远呢! 作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-2 11:54
What goes around ,comes around.Nobody cares who you are where you from.
拥有过的会失去,没有人在乎你是谁从何来。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-3 14:37
It is none of your business.
不关你的事!
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-3 14:38
Could you hold the bike for me?
能帮我扶着车吗?
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-3 14:39
A miss is as good as a mile. 失之毫米,差之千里。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-3 14:40
Your question is another cup of tea.
你的问题完全是另一回事。
作者: 欧欧哥哥 时间: 2012-5-3 14:41
Don't take what she says too much to heart.
她的话你别太往心里去。