家长易论坛

标题: 2012完成句子考点精练:it的用法 [打印本页]

作者: 云霞客    时间: 2012-4-27 12:13
标题: 2012完成句子考点精练:it的用法
  1.it作形式主语或者形式宾语时,真正的主语或者宾语可以由不定式或者从句充当。

Five hours is __________________(所需要的时间)for you to travel from BJ to Shanghai.(take)

He ____________________(没有弄清楚)when and where the meeting would be held.(make……clear)

This organization ________________________(已经使之成为一项制度)that all motorcycle helmets must be checked before use.(make)

It's already 11:00. I wonder _________________________(怎么回事)that she was two hours later on such a short trip.(come)

We don't consider _________________________(他们有必要)to buy a new flat since they have such a nice one to live in it.(necessary)

2.强调句型

强调句型中插入一个定语从句;当回答特殊疑问句时,有时省略that后面的内容;注意强调句型和状语从句的区别。

It was at the church ______(我领你参观的) last weekend that the accident took place. (show)

----Where was the wedding ceremony held?

----It was in the church ___________________(我们见面)for the first time.

It was the computer which broke down half way _____________________(该责备)for the loss of all my files.(blame)

I still wonder _________________(是什么)let him down badly. Shall we go and comfort him?(it)

Was it midnight________________________(火灾发生时)(break)

3、it表示时间的句型

It will(not) be +一段时间(long)+before+现在时句子表示要过或者过不了多久

It was (not)+一段时间(long)+before+过去时的句子表示过了或者没有过多久

It is/has been +一段时间+since+过去时的句子    瞬间的动作表示自从做某事已经有多久了;若是持续性的动作则表示动作已经结束了。

It's the first time+现在完成时的句子 It was the first time+过去完成时的句子

4、It……that……和sb/sth ……to……的句型的转换

It's reported that……= sb/sth be reported to……(若表过去的动作用have done的形式)    believe/likely/seem/known/happen等用法同上

Studies show that ___________________(人们更有可能)suffer from back problems if they always sit before computer screens for long hours.(likely)

The mudslide is reported ____________(已夺去)more than 1,400 lives in Zhouqu County.(claim)

Your sister is said _______________________________(粗暴对待)in the supermarket when she was doing shopping yesterday.(treat)

5、固定句型

I hate it when people talk with their mouth full.

I can't help it if he is always late.

I would appreciate it if you could give me a hand.

Please come whenever ___________________(你方便的时候).(convenient)

欢迎光临 家长易论坛 (http://www.jzyi.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3