Meeting For The First Time(初次见面)
和人见面首先必须先打招呼,用什么样的话开始呢?各国文化的不同造成了打招呼的话也不同。在国外,埃及人见面就说:你是怎么出汗的?海地人却在问:你是怎么站的?对于这些问候对我们中国人可能会感到十分奇怪。同样在中国,我们见面问:“你吃饭了吗?”,“你到哪儿去?”,“你来干什么?”,都是再平常不过的话。而对于英语国家的人来说他们见面时最常用的话是: Hi/Hello!喂! How are you ?你好。 How are you doing ? 最近怎么样?
剧本选自:《乱世佳人》、《一夜风流》、《君子协定》、《罗马假日》、《音乐之声》、《爱情故事》、《阿甘正传》 、《燃情岁月》、《风月俏佳人》 看剧本 Gone With The Wind 《乱世佳人》
(在一次举行义卖的舞会上,郝思嘉和风度翩翩的商人白·瑞德相识。)
Has the war started? 战争爆发了吗?
Sir, you should have made your presence known. 先生,你进来应该说一声。
In the middle of that beautiful love scene? 在一场美丽的爱情故事中间?
That wouldn't have been very tactful, would it? 那可不够聪明哦!
But don't worry, your secret is safe with me. 不过别担心,我会保守你的秘密的。
Sir, you are no gentleman! 先生,你可不是绅士!
And you, Miss, are no lady. 你也并非什么淑女,小姐。
Don't think I hold that against you. 可别以为我是针对你。
Ladies have never held any charm for me. 我从来对淑女都不感兴趣。
First you take a low, common advantage of me, then you insult me. 首先你欺负我,然后你又侮辱我。
I meant it as a compliment and I hope to see more of you... 我把它当成是赞美,我希望能够再见到你,
...when you're free of the spell of the elegant Mr. Wilkes. 在你对卫先生不感兴趣之后。
He doesn't strike me as half good enough for a girl of your, what was it? 他对我的打击可远没有你的一半那么多,是什么来着?
Your "passion for living." 你“对生活的热情”?
How dare you! You aren't fit to wipe his boots. 你竟敢如此放肆!你连替他擦鞋都不佩!
And you were going to hate him for the rest of your life. 还有你会恨他一辈子的。