家长易论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 656|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[英语] 如何表达抱怨与责备

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-7 10:34:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
       1. 我有一些不满。I have a complaint. = I want to complain about something.
  2. 你只会说不会做。You’re all talk and no action.
  A: Sorry. I’ll make it up to you someday. 抱歉,我改天会报答你的。
  B: You’re all talk and no action. 你只会说不会做。
  ● make it up to sb.报答,回报
  3. 我要跟你讲多少遍才行呢?How many times do I have to tell you? = If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times.
  
    4. 有什么不满吗?Any complaints? = Do you have any complaints?
  ○ What’s your complaint?你对哪里不满?
  5. 你最好少管闲事。You’d better mind your own business.
  A: Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?他都可以当她爸爸了,她怎么会嫁给他?
  B: You’d better mind your own busines.你最好少管闲事。
  ■ mind one’s own business 经典口语句,意为管好自己的事,少管闲事
  6. 我是说真的。I’m serious.= I mean it.
  A: I’m tired of your complaints. 我受够了你的抱怨。
  B: Just listen to me. I’m serious.听我说。我是说真的。
  7. 可不可以安静一点儿?Would you mind keeping it down? = I wonder if you’d mind keeping it down
  8. 你到底在想什么?What are you thinking about?
       A: May I take a leave for ten days from tomorrow?明天开始我可以请十天假吗?
  B: What are you thinking about? 你到底在想什么?
  9. 这不公平。That’s not fair. = It’s unfair.
  10. 你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。I’m not at all pleased by your negligence.
        A: I’m not at all pleased by your negligence.你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。
  B: We feel terribly sorry.很抱歉。
  ★ negligence n. 疏忽
  11. 我会跟他反映的。I’ll tell him a thing or two. = I’ll give him a piece of my mind.
  12. 你说得简单。That’s easy for you to say.
  A: You should get used to the new job soon. 你应该尽快习惯新工作。
  B: That’s easy for you to say. 你说得简单。
  13. 真蠢!What a fool!
  A: What do you think of his behavior yesterday?你认为他昨天的表现怎么样?
  B: What a fool! 真蠢!
  14. 我讨厌等人。I really hate waiting.
        A: I really hate waiting. 我讨厌等人。
  B: I’m sorry. I had something urgent just now.对不起。刚才我有点急事。
  15. 我对此很不高兴。I’m not happy about it. = I’m not satisfied with it.
  16. 不要再抱怨了。Stop complaining! = No more complaints!
  17. 我只是受不了这股味。I just can’t stand the odor.
  A: Why do you pinch your nose?你为什么捏着鼻子?
  B: I just can’t stand the odor. It stinks. 我只是受不了这股味。臭死了。 odor n. 气味
  ★ pinch[pintF] v. 捏,掐 stink v. 发出臭味
  18. 你就不能严肃点吗?Can’t you be serious for once?
        A: Can’t you be serious for once?你就不能严肃点吗?
  B: Sorry.对不起。
  19. 你这样说是什么意思? What do you mean by saying so?
        A: What do you mean by saying so?你这样说是什么意思?
  B: Nothing. 没什么意思。
  20. 你为什么老挑我的刺儿? Why are you picking on me?
         A: Why are you picking on me?你为什么老挑我的刺儿?
    B: It’s for your own good. 这是为你好。
  ● pick on “作弄,总是挑剔
  21. 别胡说了。Don’t pull my leg. = Don’t talk stupid!
  ● pull one’s leg“嘲弄某人,戏弄某人
  22. 我对你忍无可忍了。I’m out of patience with you.
         A: I’m out of patience with you. 我对你忍无可忍了。
  B: Sorry. I’ll do it better next time. 对不起,下一次我一定做好些。
  23. 你怎么能做这种傻事呢?How can you do such a foolish thing?
         A: How can you do such a foolish thing?你怎么能做这种傻事呢?
  B: I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉。
  24. 你太顽皮了。You are too naughty. ○ You naughty boy! 你这个调皮鬼! naughty a. 顽皮的,淘气的
  25. 你这样做是多么的荒谬啊!How absurd of you to do that!
        A: How absurd of you to do that!你这样 做是多么荒谬啊!
  B: Why do you think so?你为什么会这样想呢?
  ★ absurd a. 荒谬的,可笑的
  26. 这是你的错。You’re to blame. = It’s your fault.
  ● to blame“应受谴责的
  27. 干的什么事儿啊!What a thing to do!
  A: What a thing to do! 干的什么事啊!
        B: It’s none of your business. 这不关你的事。
  28. 你本来至少可以避免这样做。You might at least have avoided doing that.
  A: You might at least have avoided doing that. 你本来至少可以避免这样做。
  B: I’m really sorry for what I have done. 我为我的所作所为道歉。
  29. 你也站在我的立场上想想。Put yourself in my shoes.= Try to see it from my point of view. = Try to see it my way.
  ● in one’s shoes“处于某人的位置
  30. 下次能不能礼貌点儿?Could you be more polite next time?
        A: Could you be more polite next time?下次能不能礼貌点儿?
  B: I’ll bear it in my mind. 我会谨记的。
  31. 你知道自己在干什么吗? What do you think you’re doing?
  ○ Now look at what you’ve done!瞧你干了些什么呀!
  32. 你在耍我。You tricked me. = Don’t make fun of me.
  ★ trick v. 骗,捉弄
  33. 我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。I wonder why you couldn’t have told me earlier.
  A: I wonder why you couldn’t have told me earlier.我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。
  B: I couldn’t find you anywhere. 我哪儿也找不到你。
  34. 别把我卷进去!Don’t involve me! ○ I don’t want to get involved. 我不想被卷进去。
  ★ involve v. 使牵涉,卷入
  35. 你应该再仔细点。You should be more careful.
  ○ I blame you for being so careless. 都怪你这么粗心。
  36. 你应该为自己感到耻辱。You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
        A: You ought to be ashamed of yourself. 你应该为自己感到耻辱。
  B: But I’ve done nothing. 但我没做什么呀。
  ashamed a. 惭愧的,羞耻的  ● be ashamed of“感到羞愧
  37. 你真是一点用都没有。You’re really good for nothing. = You are useless.
  good for nothing“毫无价值
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-11-11 06:16

Powered by 家长易

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表