家长易论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1147|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] 外贸商务英语的常用语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-19 13:58:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
document对象

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复客户询盘的常用语
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。
  Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
  We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.
(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
  Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
  Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
  Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
  You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
  My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
  Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
  In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
  In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
  We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
  Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
  Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
  We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
  We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
  Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
    大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
    As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
    一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
    Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
    对地毯的询盘日益增加。
    Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
    询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
    Enquiries are dwindling.
    询盘正在减少。
    Enquiries are dried up.
    询盘正在绝迹。
    They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
    他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
    Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
    询盘一般由买方发出。
    Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
    贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
    很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
    In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
    在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
    To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
    为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
    We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
    我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
    Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
    你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
    Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
    既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
    China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
    中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
    Thank you for your inquiry.
    谢谢你们的询价。
    Words and Phrases
    inquire 询盘;询价;询购
    to inquire about 对...询价
    to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
    inquirer 询价者
    enquiry 询盘
    inquiry sheet 询价单
    specific inquiry 具体询盘
    an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
    to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
    May I have an idea of your prices?
    可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
    Can you give me an indication of price?
    你能给我一个估价吗?
    Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
    请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
    If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
    如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
    When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
    李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
    We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
    我们希望你们报离岸价格。
    Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
    请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
    Words and Phrases
    favorable 优惠的
    firm price 实价,实盘
    Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
    为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
    We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
    我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
    How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
    你们通常要多久才能交货?
    Could you make prompt delivery?
    可以即期交货吗?
    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
    不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
    能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
    Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
    你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
    Do you take special orders?
    你们接受特殊订货吗?
    Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
    你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
    he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
    他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
    We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
    我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
    Words and Phrases
    sales conditions 销售条件
    to make delivery 交货
    to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
    payment terms 付款方式
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-11-27 21:59

Powered by 家长易

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表