马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册
x
本帖最后由 茉莉蜜茶 于 2012-8-21 21:40 编辑
口语精华:
1. I'll swing by your office.
我会去一趟你的办公室。
2. Why are you grinning?
你笑什么?
3. You knew I'd roll with your lie.
你知道我会为你圆谎。
4. You don't think you're being a little harsh?
你不觉得你有点残酷/过分了吗。
5. Stop thinking like a rookie.
不要像个菜鸟一样思考。
6. We're thrilled to have you home.
我们很高兴你回家了。
7. I'm here in a number two capacity.
我在这里是二把手。
8. Wow, you really cut me to the quick.
哇,你真的触及我的痛处了。
9. Trust me, they'll cave.
相信我,他们会屈服的。
10. You backed us into a corner.
你把我们逼到了绝境。
11. His decision puts us in a bit of a pickle.
他的决定让我们陷入了些许困境。
经典台词:
1. Rachel: I keep getting these dating site pop-ups. It's like my computer's accusing me of being single.
不停地有这些交友网站弹出来。这就像是我的电脑在嘲笑我是单身。
2. Jessica: Louis, I know you take great pride in making the associates' lives miserable.
Louis,我知道你为自己能让员工们活得痛苦不堪感到很骄傲。
Louis: Well, I did until the survey said I was second best at it.
好吧,我之前确实这么认为,直到这个报告说我只是第二名。
3. Daniel: Harvey, I said I've changed. Don't mistake that change for weakness. I told you, my name's on the door. Didn't get there by me taking shit from the likes of you. You want to work together on this, I'm open to it. You don't, this is how it's going to be.
Harvey,我说过我已经变了。不要误解为我变软弱了。我告诉过你我的大名写在了门上。我不是靠着关心你的喜好走到这一步。如果你想一起共事,我欢迎。如果不想,事情会是这个样子。
4. Mike: I'm also a kind person. And I want someone who notices the little things, like--like the fact that I'm a foodie, and I love to share that with other people. Or that when someone pays me a compliment, I can't even look them in the eye, or the fact that my parents are obviously loaded, but I'm still determined to make it on my own.
我也是一个善良的人。并且我希望有人能注意到一些细节,比如——比如我是个美食家的事实,我也喜欢和别人分享美食,或者是当别人称赞我,我甚至不能看着他们的眼睛,或者是事实上我的父母都很富有,但我仍然决定要靠自己去闯。
|