跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-9-12 19:30:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  1.每年A篇和C篇是记叙文,难度较高;B篇是应用文,难度最小。
  2.三年难度系数相比较,可以看到2012年整体难度最大,2011年难度最小。
  3.2012年C篇难度最大,难度系数达到了0.8,也就是说平均得分率只有20%,5个选择题考生平均只能做对1题!得分情况很不理想,特别是69、70两题,选项的干扰性很强。
  那今年的阅读理解题难在什么地方呢,笔者认为,主要原因是今年阅读理解文章的选材全部出自以英语为母语的英美作家的经典文学作品,以抒情或哲理散文为主,并加以适当删节和改编,以降低难度,但尽管如此,其难度仍不小,得分率普遍偏低。那么除了语言上的障碍之外,笔者认为还有一个重要原因,就是学生普遍对英语散文这种文体不熟悉,英语散文的特点是篇幅短小,语言生动,虽然不像小说有复杂的故事情节和细致的人物刻画,也不像戏剧一样大起大落的矛盾冲突,但散文凭借精巧的谋篇布局,巧妙的措辞选景,来渲染气氛,创造意境,从而体现出它独特的风格。而中学生对这种文体的阅读量和领会力不够,这种文体在考试中出现的时候,很有点看了半天都摸不着头绪的感觉,影响了英语考试水平的正常发挥。其实,对于这种文体,我们平时只要留心观察,多读多看,就可以慢慢培养自己的文学欣赏水平,对这种体裁的文章就会游刃有余了。下面,我们就来看看,今年的A篇和C篇,命题人选自的英语原文及其翻译,供大家学习参考。
  A篇选自英语散文“艺术之眼”。命题人对该篇文章的改动量不大,基本上是原文全文照搬,除了替换了个别超纲词之外(如gush of words 改为burst of words,不停说话,with their arms intertwined改为hand in hand,手牵手)。
  Visions of Art
  One afternoon I toured an art museum while waiting for my husband to finish a business meeting. I was looking forward to a quiet view of the master pieces. A young couple viewing the paintings ahead of me chattered nonstop between themselves. I watched them a moment and decided she was doing all the talking. I admired his patience for putting up with her constant parade of words. Distracted by theirnoise, I moved on.
  I encountered them several times as I moved through the variousrooms of art. Each time I heard her constant gush of words, I moved away quickly. I was standing at the counter of the museum gift shop making a purchase when the couple approached the exit. Before they left, the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a white object. He extended it into a long cane and then tapped his way into the coatroom to get his wife's jacket.
  "He's a brave man," the clerk at the counter said,"Most of us would give up if we were blinded at such a young age. During his recovery, he made a vow his life wouldn't change. So, as before, he and his wife come in whenever there's a new art show."
  "But what does he get out of the art?" Iasked, "He can't see.""Can't see! You're wrong. He sees a lot. More than you or I do," the clerk said, "His wife describes each painting so he can see it in his head."I learned something about patience,courage and love that day. I saw the patience of a young wife describing paintings to a person without sight and the courage of a husband who would not allow blindness to alter his life. And I saw the love shared by two people as I watched this couple walk away with their arms intertwined.
  艺术之眼
  一天下午,丈夫参加一个商务会议。等他的时候,我到一个美术馆参观,想静静地欣赏那些杰作。
  在我前面有一对年轻夫妇,他们看着画,不停地窃窃私语。我观察了他们一阵,确信是那妻子一直在不停地说。我很佩服她丈夫的耐性,居然可以忍受她的滔滔不绝。他们说话的声音让我无法集中注意力,我只好继续往前走。
  在不同的艺术品陈列室,我先后碰到他们几次。每当听到她喋喋不休时,我就赶紧离开。
  这对夫妇快要走到美术馆门口时,我正在美术馆礼品店的柜台前选购商品。离开前,男人把手伸进口袋,掏出一件白色的东西。他将它延展成一根长长的手杖,轻轻叩着地板到衣物间取妻子的夹克。
  柜台店员说:“他真勇敢,要是我们这么年轻就失明,多数人会选择放弃的。而他在康复期间,发誓绝不因此而改变自己的生活。跟往常一样,只要有新的美术展,他都会和妻子一起来。”
  我问:“他什么都看不见,能从美术品中获得什么呢?”
  店员答道:“什么都看不见,那你可错了!他看到的东西比你我看到的都多。他的妻子给他描述每一幅画,然后他就在脑中组构,这样他就看到了。”
  那天,我真切地体会到耐性、勇气和爱的内涵。我看到,年轻的妻子为盲人丈夫描述一幅幅画的耐心,丈夫不让失明改变他的生活的勇气。
  我目送着这对夫妇手挽着手离开时,我更看到了他们的爱。
  C篇选自英语散文“白色信封”(也译为“一个信封的故事”),这是一篇很经典的文章,文笔优美,感染力强。命题人对该篇文章进行了较大改动:一是删去了部分段落和句子(如最后几段);二是改写了较难的长句(如将描述两队队员服装的句子These youngsters, dressed in sneakers so ragged that shoestringsseemed to be the only thing holding them together, presented a sharp contrastto our boys in their spiffy blue and gold uniforms and sparkling new wrestlingshoes.改为较简单的These youngsters, dressed in such worn-out shoes that shoe stringsseemed to be the only thing holding them together, while our boys were in theirblue and gold uniforms and new wrestling shoes.);三是替换了部分超纲词(如将anonymously‘匿名的’替换为without leaving my name‘没有留下我的名字’)。
  The small white envelope
  It's just a small, white envelope stuck among the branches of ourChristmas tree. No name, no identification, no inscription. It has peekedthrough the branches of our tree for the past 10 years or so.
  It all began because my husband Mike hated Christmas. He didn't hatethe true meaning of Christmas, but the commercial aspects of it; overspending,the frantic running around at the last minute to get a tie for Uncle Harry andthe dusting powder for Grandma and the gifts given in desperation because youcouldn't think of anything else.
  Knowing he felt this way, I decided one year to bypass the usualshirts, sweaters, ties and so forth. I reached for something special just forMike. The inspiration came in an unusual way.
  Our son Kevin, who was 12 that year, was wrestling at the juniorlevel at the school he attended and shortly before Christmas, there was anon-league match against a team sponsored by an inner-city church, mostlyblack.
  These youngsters, dressed in sneakers so ragged that shoestringsseemed to be the only thing holding them together, presented a sharp contrastto our boys in their spiffy blue and gold uniforms and sparkling new wrestlingshoes.
  As the match began, I was alarmed to see that the other team waswrestling without headgear, a kind of light helmet designed to protect awrestler's ears.
  It was a luxury the ragtag team obviously could not afford. Well, weended up walloping them. We took every weight class. And as each of their boysgot up from the mat, he swaggered around in his tatters with false bravado, akind of street pride that couldn't acknowledge defeat.
  Mike, seated beside me, shook his head sadly, "I wish just oneof them could have won," he said. "They have a lot of potential, butlosing like this could take the heart right out of them."
  Mike loved kids-all kids-and he knew them, having coached littleleague football, baseball and lacrosse. That's when the idea for his presentcame.
  That afternoon, I went to a local sporting goods store and bought anassortment of wrestling headgear and shoes and sent them anonymously to theinner-city church.
  On Christmas Eve, I placed the envelope on the tree, the note insidetelling Mike what I had done and that this was his gift from me. His smile wasthe brightest thing about Christmas that year and in succeeding years.
  For each Christmas, I followed the tradition, one year sending agroup of mentally handicapped youngsters to a hockey game, another year a checkto a pair of elderly brothers whose home had burned to the ground the weekbefore Christmas, and on and on.
  The envelope became the highlight of our Christmas. It was alwaysthe last thing opened on Christmas morning and our children, ignoring their newtoys, would stand with wide-eyed anticipation as their dad lifted the envelopefrom the tree to reveal its contents.
  As the children grew, the toys gave way to more practical presents,but the envelope never lost its allure. The story doesn't end there.
  You see, we lost Mike due to dreaded cancer. When Christmas rolledaround, I was still so wrapped in grief that I barely got the tree up. ButChristmas Eve found me placing an envelope on the tree, and in the morning,three more joined it. Each of our children, unbeknownst to the others, hadplaced an envelope on the tree for their dad.
  The tradition has grown and someday will expand even further withour grandchildren standing around the tree with wide-eyed anticipation watchingas their fathers take down the envelope. Mike's spirit, like the Christmasspirit, will always be with us.
  一个信封的故事
  我家的圣诞树上挂着一张小小的白色信封。上面既没有收信人的名字和寄信人的签名、也没有任何提示。它挂在我家的圣诞树上已经十多年了。
  一切都因丈夫迈克对圣诞的憎恨而起。他并不憎恨圣诞节本身的意义,但他讨厌圣诞被商业化了。人们大把大把地花钱;在除夕夜的最后一分钟,围着圈不顾一切地跑去为哈里大叔抢些彩带,为外祖母手抢些彩粉;疯狂地瓜分礼物,把一切都抛在脑后。
  正是因为知道他的这种感受,于是有一年我决定打破常规(平时都送些衬衣呀、毛衣或是领带等礼物)。我为迈克准备了一些特别的东西。灵感是有来历的。
  那年我们的儿子凯文十二岁,在学校摔跤队的初级班里接受训练。圣诞节前夕,学校安排了一场非联赛的比赛,对手是本市教会资助的一只队伍,他们大部分队员都是黑人。
  这些小伙子们穿着破烂不堪的运动鞋,唯一能够绑在脚上的仿佛只有那条鞋带。而与之形成鲜明对比的是我们的孩子,他们身披金蓝相间的制服,脚蹬崭新的摔跤鞋,显得分外耀眼。
  比赛开始了,我惊异地发现对方选手在摔跤的时候没有带专业头盔,只有一种好象质地很薄的帽子保护着选手的耳朵。
  对贫民队来说买一顶头盔显然是一种奢侈。毫无疑问我们以绝对的优势获胜,并取得了每个级别的冠军。比赛结束了,他们队的每个男孩从地毯上爬起来,在溃败的失意中昂首阔步装出一副获胜的样子,流露出像街头地痞一样的骄横和蛮不讲理。
  坐在我身旁的迈克伤心地摇摇头说道:“我真希望他们其中一个可以赢。他们很有潜力,但是就这样输掉了比赛就等于输掉了他们的信心。”
  迈克爱孩子——所有的孩子。他曾带过小型的联赛橄榄球队,棒球队和长曲棍球队,所以他了解他们。而我的灵感也由此而发。
  当天下午,我就到本地的一家运动用品商店买了摔跤专用的头盔和鞋子,并以匿名的形式把礼物送到了本市的教会。
  那个圣诞夜,我把一个信封挂在圣诞树上,里面写着我做的事情,并告诉迈克这是我送给他的礼物。他的笑容是那年圣诞节最明亮的饰物,多少年来那笑容还一直延续着。
  每年的圣诞节,我都沿袭了这个传统。我曾送给一群智障儿童一副曲棍球,也曾送给一对年老的兄弟一张支票,因为圣诞节的前一个星期大火烧毁了他们的房子。等等,等等。
  在我家,拆信成了圣诞节的亮点。圣诞节的早晨,那封信总是我们最后拆开的礼物,孩子们甚至忘记了他们自己的玩具,站在一旁,瞪着大大的眼睛,满心希望地看着父亲从树上取下信封,然后打开看里面的内容。
  孩子们渐渐长大,玩具开始给更具有实用性的礼物让位了,但是信封从未失去它的吸引力。我们的故事永远都不会结束。
  现在我们失去了迈克,他患了癌症先我而去。而圣诞依然年年到来,我仍沉浸在失去他的悲伤中,虽然我几乎扶不起圣诞树,但是圣诞夜我仍放一封信在树上。清晨,我看见有三四封信挂在树上。每封都是孩子们挂上去的,对大家都保密,都放了一封信在树上献给他们的父亲。
  这个传统在延续,有一天会被我们的孙子传得更远,当他们瞪着大大的眼睛,满怀希望地等待着他们的父亲从树上取下信封。迈克的精神,像圣诞的精神将永远伴随着我们。
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
沙发
发表于 2012-9-13 08:51:54 | 只看该作者
我来看看是什么··
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 02:48