|
马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册
x
Gordon:Hey, what's up?
嗨!最近怎么样?
Molly:Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?
老样子,没什么新鲜的。你呢?
Gordon:Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?
一切顺利。今晚我要去看魔术,你来吗?
Molly:I'd love to, but I am short on cash.
我很想去,可我钱不够花了。
Gordon:No problem, I will spot you the cash.
没问题,我会借给你。
Molly:You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.
你总是借给我钱,然后再收利息。
Gordon:I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.
我现在改了,不再那么财迷了。
Molly:I don't think friends and money should mix.
我觉得朋友之间应该明算帐。
Gordon:What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.
你把我当成什么朋友了?你有困难,我想帮你。
Molly:Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.
好吧,我现在有困难,我需要二十块钱。
Gordon:Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.
很好,这里是二十块钱。下星期你要还我三十,十块钱利息。
Molly:What?
什么?
Gordon:Relax, I was just kidding.
别紧张,我在开玩笑。
|
|