[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-27 12:18:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多家长,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转家长易社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
  1.地点状语相当于一个表示地点的介词短语
  According to their memory,the couple finally arrive___________________(他们偶遇的地方)each other for the first time.(come)
  This photo was taken _____________________(坐落在那里)the famous Eastern Bright Pearl in shanghai.(stand)
  2.特殊的时间状语连词the moment/minute/instant/On doing sth /on one's +名词表示一……就the first time/the last time/the next time /each time等。
  _____________________(每次他踢足球),David Beckham is watched by thousand of fans all over the world.(time)
  3.As/though引导的让步状语需要用倒装如:hard as you may try/wait as you may/child as he is .No matter 或者----ever也可以引导让步状语从句。
  ________________________________(无论多么严重的问题)you may have,you should gather your courage to face the challenge.(serious)
  ______________________________(不论天气如何)tomorrow,our ship will set sail for Macao.(whatever)
  4.before引导的时间状语表示"还未……就……;趁……"
  Time flew and _____________________(不知不觉),it was time for me to go home.(know)
  5.结合非谓语动词,考查状语从句的省略。
  All the dishes in the menu ,_____(除非明示)otherwise,will serve two to three people.(state)
  The experiment shows that proper amounts of exercise, if __________________ (有规律地进行),can improve the health.(carry)
  Though _________________(看见我们很惊讶),the professor gave us a warm welcome.(surprise)
  If not ___________(工作劳累),I will spend some time locked in my study every evening.(tired)

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
分享到:  QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|网站地图|家长易论坛 ( 鄂ICP备16011226号-1  点我聊天

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 17:28